Groov-a-thon is a dance party!
For those who don't know, CORE El Centro's goal is to inspire individuals, families, and communities to achieve optimal health - regardless of ability to pay for health services. CORE El Centro offers integrative healing services, movement classes, gardening and nutrition programs, children's wellness, and social change through community health advocacy.
Groov-a-thon 2018 will celebrate the movement program at CORE EL Centro through dance. The goal is to raise money so CORE El Centro can continue to offer movement classes such as Zumba, belly dancing, pilates, yoga, and conscious dance on a sliding fee scale.
(Yoga Class on CORE's rooftop)
This four-hour event will include great music, great food, great drinks, great games, and a great party!
To participate you can either :
- sponsor a dancer
- or provide corporate sponsorship.
Whichever you choose, one thing is for certain, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Location: CORE El Centro - Movement Studio
130 West Bruce Street, Suite 300
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Ways to participate:
- Create a fundraising page as an individual
- Donate to your favorite individual
- Create a dance team
- If you can’t pick who you want to support, feel free to simply donate to the “Friends of CORE El Centro” team to support all of us at the same time or simply come the day of the event.
- Come the day of the event and join the party for a $20 fee. We are going to have music, dance, food, drinks, prizes for everyone and much more.
Come and celebrate with us! Groov-a-thon is an evening of music, dancing, food, prizes and friends from 6-10pm on October 6 at CORE El Centro.